Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Enumerator, IRL

So, I graduated from my class on Earth. Been too busy to post about it. Had some really crazy stuff happening! Had to visit a slum area, most of the trailers there had been abandoned... and the ones that weren't should have been! There were feral dogs running around that had a bloodlust buff, and struck for +45 rabies. Since I don't have any rabies resistant gear I had to be careful, I made it out without seeing them though.

I'm going to need to do some detective work, as it seems a large portion of my addresses are either abandoned or do not exist. I never would have guessed some of these places would exist! One place had no door, it didn't look inhabitable at all, but player owned non-combat pets were running all over the place. He had quite a collection of chickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment