Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Enumerator, Level 2!

I became an Enumerator level 2 today! My first day of grinding with my new guild contract was rather boring. Sort of like when you've used a dagger your entire life and you decide you want to use a sword. Takes hours and hours of attacking meaningless targets before you start getting good at it. It wasn't challenging... just frustrating. And my characters hands are now black, as they took my characters ID print at the end of the day.

I got a side quest as the other people were getting their fingerprints done. I got a phone call for somebody who wanted to interview me for a new sales position with a security company. My game time this week is full with getting to Enumerator level 5 though, so I told the recruiter I would call her back next week. This would be for a permanent position in their guild. I might be leveling two professions at once soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment