Monday, April 26, 2010

Been Busy....

So, been pretty busy raiding lately, haven't had much time to make a new post. I still have been playing some Earth though. Got my automobile repaired. Then I got into a legal dual with somebody in a van. They said I hit them with my car, even though there was no damage on my car whatsoever.

The police officer thought that I was hacking, and just had an immunity spell on my car, as he thought it was completely possible that my car jumped up, bit the van in the butt, and walked away without a scratch.

After about 4 Earth days I was able to meet with the officer, and show him my car. He still acted like I had an immunity hack... but after reviewing the damage on the van decided my car was just too low to the ground to have caused it. Another dual won by me!

I start working with the new guild tomorrow... will update if more interesting stuff happens. It's only training though, I won't get to do anything in the field until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment