Thursday, April 15, 2010

What a Day....

So, I haven't been able to get the radiator for my auto yet. I decided to take the day to do some cosmetic maintenance. I washed and detailed the paint, rewashed, waxed and treated the plastics, rubber and other similar parts. During the waxing part of the process I had to fight off one of Earth's most fearsome urban beasts... a swarm of killer bees!

They insisted upon using the air above my car as their own personal arena. Must have been about 40 duals in the time it took me to wax the car! They are rather unnerving, and sadly I do not own any weapons to safely deal with them. Best I could do is taunt them angrily... I think it worked occasionally.

As I was treating the plastic parts of my bumpers I received a call from my friend who owns a BMW shop. I'll be taking a trip tomorrow to finally get my radiator replaced. I also obtained a side quest for after the repairs are made. I will be driving him back to where my hearthstone is set so he can pick up one of his cars here, and drive it back to his shop.

Hopefully I am able to complete these tasks before the run of Ulduar with my guild begins. Otherwise I might need to finish my quests afterwards. If anything interesting happens tomorrow I'll be sure to post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment