Friday, April 9, 2010

A Strange Turn of Events

So, yesterday I posted about not being able to get into a guild on Earth, but looks like my problems are solved! Temporarily, at least. I'm not becoming a member of a guild, but they are contracting an assignment out to me. I have been given a quest chain to report for training with a new assignment on April 27-30. My quest after training is to help take a census of all the people in-game around my area. The quest chain could take up to two months. I'm not sure if I'll get any epic stats for completing the chain, but at least I'll gain more resources to get other achievements.

I also have a new side quest due to this. I'll be doing a lot of travelling, so I'll need to fix my mount, Sonya. She's a red-headed BMW 325is with a bit of a temperament. She started leaking fluid from her radiator a couple weeks ago. I've been putting off fixing her until I got some sort of income. I'll be doing a lot of driving for this new quest, so before I am able to start that quest I'll need to fix that radiator! Will start working on that next week. Quests on Earth take so much longer than in real life!

Here's a page I made for Sonya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment