Thursday, April 8, 2010

Still Looking

So, haven't had much time to update the last few days. I was in a dungeon with my guild when something ninja killed Belnik! Took me a while to get him back... a couple days in the Nether serves him right for burning my curtains!

My game in Earth is still going about the same, no job. Getting one is becoming quite the achievement! I think it's worth 500 points right now. I talked to some of the armed forces about joining their ranks, but it seems some sort of ominous medical records attached to my character may prevent me from joining one of their guilds. I plan on speaking to the hospital guilds tomorrow to see if I can procure these records for myself. If I am successful in acquiring them, and gaining entrance to the Army guild, I plan on fixing helicopters, and eventually progressing into flying one. Helicopters are the Earth equivalent of a gyrocopter... only they hold more people and are better armed. One can only imagine of having something like that in the real world!

Hopefully I'll hear more soon, will try to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment