Saturday, April 3, 2010

Successful Sleep Raid!

So, after raiding with my real guild a while last night, I decided to play some more Earth. One of the raids in the game is called the sleep raid. It is challenging for some of the characters in the game to accomplish this, my character being one of them... but I found a trick!

I simply left my character awake all night the night before, and when I attempted the raid again last night, it was easy! My character fell right to sleep like a baby before the crack of midnight, this is a huge breakthrough for my gameplay! I look forward to the bonuses my character will carry throughout the day after having a full night of sleep.

On another note, I was finally able to replace the curtains that Belnik, my imp so foolishly burned. If only I could get him to behave as well as Nheeroon. Felhunters have such an even temperament.

1 comment:

  1. So I see you are having problems with your lock pets. You should see Mesar Cillan. He has a show called "The Demon Whisper". You can catch him every night at 8pm server time in Shattrath. He tried to move his show to Northrend but the demons didn't like the cold. He is expected to move his show back to Durator once Cataclysm occurs.

    ReplyDelete